Sat, 23 Apr|
Accompany baby differently, from 0 to 3 years old
Time & Location
23 Apr 2022, 08:00 – 12:00
EinSofi space, Route des Granges Saint-Martin 18, 1350 Orbe, Switzerland
About the event
How about taking advantage of a moment of sharing with baby, surrounded by other parents?
Baby Yoga is an opportunity to accompany him in his development by respecting his rhythm and his natural motor skills, all sprinkled with a breath of love.
In our region, activities with children under 3 are rare, as for parenthood, it can sometimes isolate us socially.
During the collective workshops, time is shared between Baby Yoga, massage, sensory awakening and sharing.
Different themes and movements are discussed at each workshop and baby's physiological needs are listened to.
All babies are of course welcome, whatever their emotional state!
The benefits of Baby Yoga are numerous!
For Baby :
- Relaxation and nervous calming
- Reinforced parent(s)/child bond
- Muscle support and toning
- Development of balance and motor skills
- Helps with confidence and self-esteem
- Improved breathing
- Improves digestion and helps relieve colic
- Good quality of sleep
- Awakening of senses and curiosity
- Contact with other babies
For Mom/Parents :
- Moments of complicity and quality with baby
- Relaxation, relaxation, time for yourself
- Toning of the abdominal muscles and the perineum (postures)
- Meet and exchange with other parents
- Improved stress management
The workshops are divided as follows:
Workshop 0-5 months | from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
(from birth to back-tummy turn)
Workshop 6-12 months | from 9:15 to 10:15
(from rolling over to walking)
Workshop 12-36 months | from 8:00 to 9:00
Frequency: 2x/month, Saturday mornings, upon registration.
You are free to come on a recurring or one-off basis, depending on the places available.
Location: EinSofi Space, Orb
Trial lesson: CHF 15.-
Individual session: CHF 30.-
4-session card: CHF 100.-, valid for 3 months, payable on purchase.
Mandatory reservation !
Phone/text: 079 937 81 79